Sunday 25 October 2015

Moved. Not lost

Hello my lovely readers:)

I am so sorry I was not writing here anything for almost half a year... I had some changes and twists in my life that blogging turned to be impossible. I hope now everything will be different and I'm about to take a decision to become a full time blogger.

I want to thank everybody who liked my blog, who was visiting and reading my posts. I do appreciate that. And so for the beginning I moved my blog and my new writings are and going to be at http://oksanapoli4.wix.com/beauty . Please visit, subscribe, like or share my new blog and social media, I hope you will like it. My new posts are on their ways, I'm planning to publish 2 times a week and have some amazing projects to do. 

Thank you one more time and I hope you have a great weekend.

Kisses

Oksana

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC