Tuesday 30 December 2014

My very first nomination

Hello beauties:) I'm so excited to say that I've been nominated for Liebster award.
I want to say big thank you to beautiful Steinhard for nominating me. Don't forget to visit her blog http://steinhardlive.blogspot.com/
The purpose of this award is to raise the awareness of smaller bloggers less than 200 followers and offers a chance to get to know any new bloggers.

The rules:

1. Link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media or blogs

So Steinhard's questions and my answers:

1. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
I really don't know. I would stay myself, but probably would like to improve some of my personal qualities, particularly become more self-confident.
2. What was the best moment in your 2014?
It was a hard year, but of course it had some bright moments to remember. Loved the small escape to the sea with my husband at the end of August to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.
3. What's your favourite make up product?
Well, I'm a fan of foundations. Love buying and trying new ones. I could say for the moment my best and favourite product is Hello Flawless foundation from Benefit.
4. If you could do anything for work, what would you do?
I'm still not sure about that. Probably would like to write small articles for a magazine or something while travelling the world.
5. What's your favourite book?
Love reading the classic. One of my favourite is Stendhal's  'The Red and the Black'.
6. Who's your favourite actor or actress?
Anthony Hopkins, amazing actor and person.
7. Which is your favourite 5 blogs?
A Film A Day
World of Wanderlust
milk bubble tea
The Black Pearl Blog
Lauren's looks
8. Why you started to blog?
It happened that I have quite a lot of free time now and I decided to make one of my dreams true - to blog. I love writing and this is a chance to write about what I like. I really hope to get more readers and be helpful.
9. Describe your next year
Well, it's always hard to predict, but I hope it's going to be happy and full of laughter. I've already planned some trips for the next year, so I'm very excited.
10. Which is favourite country and why?
Hard to say. I love travelling, I love my motherland Ukraine and my current home country Greece. But I would say my favourite country to visit for holidays is Spain. Beautiful beaches and views, amazing cities, great shopping and good people.
11. What would you wish for world? 
Peace. Right now it's the only thing that matters. This year I understood how important it is.

I'm nominating:

1. Mary
2. Courtney
3. Dana
4. Vanessa
5. Charlotte
6. Suzanna
7. Novellette
8. Milly
9. Alicia
10. Roxy
11. Lindsey

My questions:

1. Why did you decide to blog?
2. What are your favourite blogs?
3. Where do you usually get inspiration from?
4. What is your favourite movie genre?
5. What are your biggest plans for the coming year?
6. Would you like to move from the country you are currently living? why?
7. Do you have the beauty product you cannot pass the day without?
8. What was your the most unforgettable moment of Christmas time in your life?
9. What is your favourite outfit detail?
10. What is your favourite fragrance for the moment?
11. What is the biggest thing you want to change in your life?

I want to say thanks for nominating me again. And Merry Christmas and Happy New year my lovely readers :) 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC