Sunday 9 November 2014

Essential lines


    Hello beauties:) This lazy rainy Sunday I decided to write a small review about 2 pencils that I'm currently using and mentioned in my last post - for brows and for eyes.
    Clinique black eye pencil is one of my favourite for creating smoky eyes or defining my eyelashes. It's quite creamy and soft, when you apply it, you don't feel like it needs to be pressed or that it scratches your eye. It doesn't smudge, it stays in place for many hours. Another advantage is the sharpener. It makes it really convenient to sharpen it. 
    The brow pencil from Sephora attracted me by the price I guess... And I don't regret buying it at all. It has this tiny brow brush that helps me to put my brows into their place, and with the pencil I fill the brows. I got it in colour 01 Light and I believe it's perfect for me. 

    So these are the swatches of these products. 
    Thank you for reading:)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC