Monday 27 October 2014

Face skincare routine

So today, I would like to share some of facial skincare routine and review a little bit the products that I'm using.
Probably I should start with my facial wash. So now I'm all into Hesperidis Normalizing&Regulating Purity Face Wash from Fresh Line. As I have combination skin with a lot of oilness at my nose, this product works great for me. I always like trying some new products or cosmetic lines, so I purchased this naturally friendly washer. Among the ingredients you will not find any preservatives or silicones. While using it you don't feel any aroma in it, just a slight scent of lemon, so you believe it's made out of herbs and plants that protect skin. Another important thing is that you don't feel dry out after using it. Fresh Line Cosmetics is purely Greek brand, all the products are made in Greece. They have quite big range of things for face skincare, hair protection and body pampering. So I'm really excited to try some products of this brand.
    My new absolutely favourite day cream Clinique Superdefense with SPF 20 for combination oily to oily type of skin. I purchased it quite recently and so far I'm in love with it. I use it straight after washing my face and it creates this great feeling of freshness and moisturising together. I love Clinique skincare and make up products, could say I've tried a bunch.
    Another best friend of my skin KenzoKi Energisant which I use up for the third time. This is like a product from another world. It has this slight scent which makes you feel so delighted. It's so fresh and moustirising. I love using it especially in winter, when my skin gets dry, cause in summer I feel like it's a bit too oily for me. Unfortunately, cannot find this line in Greece, so I or my mom purchases this little buddy when in Spain. It's quite pricey product, but I think it's worth the money.
The last thing I wanted to mention in this post is the Face Mask by H&M Raspberry Smoothie Pore Cleansing Mask. I tried few things from H&M skincare line and they were not so bad. Before I was using  the mask from this line with dead sea minerals, and I definitely liked that one more than this one. It just dried my skin off, I didn't see my pores cleaned, the skin went red and even I put the moisturiser right after still I was feeling the way too dry. I don't want to say that this is very bad product, it's just not for me. As I mentioned the other one I liked very much, so I believe I will keep looking and exploring.
  Thank you for reading ;)      

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC