Thursday 2 April 2015

Versace Red Jeans


Hello beauties:)

I hope you are all fine and enjoying beautiful April. I was not blogging for a while and missed it very much. I would like to share with you today my thoughts on Versace Red Jeans EdT. I did mentioned it before in my February favourites, but I believe it deserves the post on its own.

First, the packaging I find great. I adore this metal pack where the bottle is. I simply enjoy looking at it on my table, the red makes a contrast with usual pastel colours in my room.

It's very hard thing to describe the scent with words, and I think different people feel it differently. The fragrance itself is what is called powdery. Before whenever I was hearing such a description I couldn't imagine the scent. But from the first try I would say: yes, it is powdery. I'm not good at understanding the top notes or base notes, on the website I found that it has for top notes - apricot, peach and freesia. I believe I feel freesia mostly, cause it seems to me florally. The peach or apricot - no.

And one of the most important things - for me it lasts the same as Chanel or Dior EdT, I've seen many reviews where people say that it's not lasting, but on me it lasts! And I love the way it smells on my skin, cause it's also quite personal, the scent seems different from what it is in the bottle.

And yes, it is inexpensive, I got it for 20 euro and that makes me happy.
Have you ever tried any Versace perfumes? What is your favourite fragrance at the moment? Please let me know. 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC