Sunday 26 October 2014

Little bit about me

Hello everybody from beautiful Greece. I'm 23 year blogger-beginner, beauty and fashion addict.
I love reading beauty reviews, watching make up tutorials, so I came up with idea to start my own beauty blog and share some of my opinions and ideas. I want to write honest reviews, based only on my own experience.   
Originally I am from a bit colder Ukraine...
But as it happens I moved because I found love in another country. Currently I live in a small place quite close to Thessaloniki. I am absolutely happy.
Apart from my make up and husband, I love travelling, discovering new cultures, meeting new people and learning foreign languages. Right now I'm working on my Greek, I attend School of Modern Greek language. Another passion I have is movies and series.Watched a lot and I keep watching.
  Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC