Saturday 6 December 2014

Kenzo Couleur


Hello beauties:)
    Today I wanted to share with you perfume I'm currently using and it's Kenzo Couleur pink.  It is so hard to find words to describe a scent, so I will begin with the packaging. It's quite simple and classic comparing to Kenzo Flower or Kenzo Amour. The detail which makes it special is the rose stamped on top. This rose top was designed specially for Kenzo for the very first fragrance of the brand.
    If to get back to the scent...it's all about rose for me. I like perfumes with rosy base, one of my favourite is Dolce Gabbana Rose The One, but this is more fresh and sour I could say. It's absolutely floral and it's not sweet at all. Beside the rose, the perfume contains the scent of saffron, grapefruit and angelica.


    I could never say which perfume is my favourite or if the scent is for winter or summer. I like trying new fragrances, sometimes I get back to the ones I liked before. Usually it's the bottle which attracts me and makes the first impression (for most women I believe), and you already imagine this pretty bottle on your table... I love most of the fragrances from Kenzo and their skincare line. This perfume is very fresh and flowery, I don't get bored of it, I like how it smells on me and I always get compliments when I wear it.
    Thank you for reading, did you try any of Kenzo perfumes, which is your favourite?

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC