Friday 16 January 2015

Versatile Blogger Award 2015



Hello beauties:)

I am so happy and excited to say that I was nominated for Versatile Blogger award by a beautiful and talented Rajshree. I want to say big thank you, I really appreciate that and I believe it's a nice chance for bloggers to get to know each other and find some new awesome blogs to read. Please visit her blog Chic Peachy Pink.

So the Versatile Blogger award has some rules attached to it. Here they are:
  • show the award on your blog
  • thank the person who nominated you
  • share seven facts about yourself
  • nominate 15 blogs
  • link your nominees' blogs and let them know
And so these are some random facts about me:
  1. I love rock music, there is no day for me that passes without Pink Floyd, The Doors or The Rolling Stones.
  2. I am very stubborn. If there is an idea in my head, I will do everything to make it real. Sometimes it's really good, but many times it freaks out the people around me.
  3. I go out without make up and I like it. Not very often, but there are days just like that. I like myself without make up and I'm not ashamed to walk without any mascara or concealer, while being an owner of a bunch expensive make up stuff.
  4. I don't eat tomatoes, cheeses and olives... And many people ask me what I'm doing in a Mediterranean country... Just enjoying everything else, I guess:)
  5. I am a big fan of movies, especially horrors and thrillers. It's really hard to find horror that I haven't seen.
  6. I come from Ukraine, but it's been almost 3 years as I live in Greece. I moved because I had a Greek boyfriend, now it's 2 years as we are married. I absolutely believe in relationships on distance.
  7. I prefer winter. It doesn't mean that I don't like summer, I just like snow, hot drinks, Christmas time, knits and coats. It's a time when you get warm by love and joy that is around.
And the blogs I nominate:
  1. Twirlybirdie
  2. Face Up Beauty
  3. Kingajpg
  4. Throw me Something Beautiful
  5. Lacylatest
  6. FashStyleLiv
  7. What I love today
  8. Taylor Noir
  9. Beauty and Whit
  10. Maria Summers daily life
  11. Living Life Imperfectly
  12. Bellezza
  13. Natalie Rose Maria French
  14. Steinhardlive
  15. Virag's Lab
I read and follow all these blogs. They all are nice and written by talented girls, some have more followers, some have less, but I wish them all to achieve in blogging everything they desire. And a huge thank you to everybody who reads me, follows or just stops at my blog. It really means a lot to me.
   

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC