Friday 2 January 2015

Little Chanel treats


Hello beauties:) Hope you are fine.
As I wrote before for Christmas this year I got Coco Mademoiselle fragrance (my review on it you can find here). With the perfume treat I got some Chanel creams samples.
It's such a pleasure to use these luxury skincare products. I got 2 the same samples of eye cream 3 ml of each. I guess I like this eye cream most of them all. As I have problems with dark circles under my eyes I noticed the result after few usages. And the fact that it has only 3 ml in that tiny tube, doesn't disappoint me, cause the drop you need to moisturise the under eye area is very very tiny. It feels very nice and has a little bit of scent.


The other three samples are from Chanel Resynchronizing Skincare line which includes moisturisers for day, night and weekend. The one that impressed me the most is Le Weekend. So rich, moisturising, just fantastic for winter. The day product Le Jour didn't work for me. I didn't feel it so nice on my skin, it creates that refreshing feeling, but the smell just ruined it for me. It felt like alcohol for me.    


The night product La Nuit is very nice. It's very rich, moisturising, the scent is beautiful. The skin glows after using it.
Chanel always creates the most beautiful beauty products and the skincare line is just gorgeous. I want to purchase the full sizes of eye cream and weekend moisturiser. Yes, it's on the price side, but face skincare worth it. It's the most important side of the beauty, where no one should feel sorry for money.
Have you tried any of these products? what are your thoughts? what are your favourites for facial skincare?  
Happy New year dears, thank you for visiting my blog:)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC