Sunday 26 April 2015

6 months of blogging and 6 reasons why I'm doing it


Hello beauties:)

It's been 6 months since I started blogging and I feel proud that I'm still doing it. I am so impatient that I usually quit everything good I start. I want to share with you my top 6 reasons why I'm so much into blogging.

Make up addiction

I've always had a lot of cosmetics. I never felt sorry to spend on Dior lipstick or foundation, there is always Chanel perfume in my collection... I just never thought to share it with others, I feel very happy that I finally started blog and not only writing reviews on brands' sites.

Communication

I love chatting about make up, beauty, fashion, travels... And that's what blogging gives - you find people from all over the world with the same interests, different opinions and similar targets. I love seeing people commenting on my posts, agreeing or disagreeing with me, making me more happy about what I'm doing.  

Writing&Reading

Writing was always my thing and blogging lets me write the way I like, the way I see it... Probably I make a lot of mistakes cause English is not my native language, but I learn and feel free to use the words I want.
To tell you the truth I was not reading many blogs before I started to blog myself. But now I follow and read so many wonderful blogs from all around the planet.

Photographing

I am far away from being professional at photography. But I know for sure that I love this thing and definitely I'm better now from the point I was when I started. Getting interested in photographing made me learn a lot and I hope to learn more. I finally learnt some things about Photoshop and some other editing places.

Patience&Confidence

These are the things I don't have enough. But I believe blogging helps me with them. I don't find it a trouble any more to sit and write for an hour or read a book without checking my Facebook every 10 minutes. I'm not scared to press that scary button Publish like I was before.

Hobby

And still blogging is just a hobby for me. Maybe one day it will become a business for me, but at the moment - it's just another thing I like doing. And it combines everything I mentioned above that I absolutely love.

I hope you all have a beautiful sunny day. Thank you for stopping by:)


No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC