Friday 26 December 2014

When my Santa came to the house


Hello my dear lovely readers:) Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you are having a great time with your beloved ones. I'm so excited to tell you about what Santa left for me...


My Santa made me a very nice present this year - Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel, one of my all time favourite fragrance.
The bottle is classic and elegant, pure Chanel. I like that small coco sign on the top, beautiful detail.
Unfortunately, it's not possible to express the scent through text... But from the first time I smelled it some years ago for me it became the expression of Coco, of Chanel, of elegance and feminism. With this scent I just started to understand how the young lady must smell and be. And besides of that I feel sexy and wanted when I'm wearing it.


The top notes of the fragrance are jasmine and rose, with the add of orange, bergamot and grapefruit. It's very sensual and warm, but at the same time it's not too much or too strong, it doesn't belong to a category for older women. It's not a winter or summer scent, it's timeless...


The fact that Keira Knightley represents this perfume the last years makes me love it even more. Love her as an actress and as a woman. Absolutely pretty, classy, feminine and sexy. Just as the fragrance.
Have you tried this fragrance? How do you like it? What Santa brought to you this year? Merry Christmas again to you all.


No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC