Monday 3 November 2014

Eclat Matissime from GIVENCHY


    Today I want to write a small review about a really great foundation I've been trying out recently. Eclat matissime fluid foundation from GIVENCHY is amazingly light mattyfing product, that I absolutely fell in love with. 
    First thing we all notice and pay attention is obviously the packaging. The packaging is very nice, black and classy, you feel that this is a high end product.
    The texture of a foundation is really airy-light as the packaging says. I don't feel anything on my skin after applying this one. I find it quite similar to Dior Nude foundation, which I absolutely love as well. It has a slight scent which I personally adore. It smells so nice, light, not annoying at all.
    I purchased it in a colour 3 Mat Sand, before I got tanned, so now I find it a bit too light for my skin. If you have some serious issues with your skin, I don't think this will work for you. It doesn't work for full and heavy coverage. It's absolutely perfect for daytime, cause it's also has SPF 20.    
    Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC