Wednesday 26 November 2014

Pearl of Mediterranean

    Hello beauties:) Today I'm so excited and happy cause it's been a month already since I started to blog on a regular basis. So, this is my 16th post and I hope you will like it.
    I want to share some of my travelling experience and today it is Mallorca, beautiful Mediterranean island, which I had a chance to visit twice. Amazing place for holidays for everybody. Clean beaches, warm sea, pine trees and palms, parrots, medieval cathedrals, royal palaces...and much more. 



    Fantastic day at Palma, capital of the island. It's quite big and busy city which combines old and modern so nicely. Walking at Palma again was a pleasure for me, after visiting this place few years before, I felt like home, knowing the small streets and corners. My comfortable, beautiful summer dress on a picture above - from Zara.




    Walking around Santa Ponsa, resort not far from Palma, always busy and always amazing. Great for families and for young people, has everything you might desire. Here I'm wearing Mexx dress and Pimkie shirt, sandals from Bershka.


    Another picture from Santa Ponsa. Like this summer dress from New Yorker.  


    Palma again. Behind me the main cathedral of Mallorca, built in Gothic style in the Middle Ages, very rich and huge. First thing to see in Mallorca, in my opinion.
    And, of course, Palma is a great place for shopping, a lot of shops for any pocket, paradise for shoppers at a sales period and home for pearls, which are grown here, so pearl-lovers like me, you must visit Mallorca.
    Mallorca, you are in my heart, hope to see you soon... Have you been there? What is your favourite destination for summer?

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC